Thursday, April 28, 2016

CushionCare Large Black Gaming Mouse Pad and Gaming Mouse




Purchase this for the mouse pad, not for the gaming mouse. The included mouse is a basic model. It does not have any side buttons, which gamers use. Both my husband and my son game and neither of them liked the mouse for gaming.

The mouse pad is really nice. My husband really likes it. It's larger than a regular pad and very smooth. The mouse glides seamlessly across this mousepad. I would recommend getting the mouse pad for general use or for gaming.

Purchase on Amazon HERE


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


#honestlysuzie
#CushionCare

No comments:

Post a Comment