Friday, April 29, 2016

Mdeho Interactive Toys Wooden Dog Puzzle

My dog will do anything for a treat. This puzzle was a good fit for him. I keep it up out of his way when not using. If I am out of small treats, I use his kibble to hide in the puzzle and he still goes after it like there are hidden treats.

If you have a bored dog, get products like this one to entertain both you and your pup. My schnauzer will use his nose to slide each top in order to the get treat underneath. After he has gotten all the ones by sliding the tops, he then tackles the ones where he has to move the cup to find the hidden treat. He keeps going back over the puzzle to make sure he hasn't missed anything.
My pup gets so excited when he sees me pull this product out! I highly recommend it!
Buy it on Amazon HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment