Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo



Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo


My experience may be different than others because I have a mini schnauzer who is sensitive to smells. I am as well. This is my first experience with dry dog shampoo. The shampoo would be better if the smell wasn't as strong. When first applied it's sticky. My dog keep rubbing on everything, trying to get it off. I think the carpet and furniture ended up with more of the product than my dog. After it dried on my pup he did smell wonderful but he was not happy. I assume that an outdoor dog would respond to this product more favorably. I didn't wash my hands, on purpose, after application. It took several hours before the stickiness went away. I also wouldn't call this a dry shampoo. The title in the Amazon ad should say it's a shampoo mousse, which is what's on the label. Others may have a better experience than mine.


To purchase on Amazon click HERE



#honestlysuzie

#PawChoice I received this product for free/discounted. However, this, in no way influenced my review. I only write honest reviews regardless of whether I purchased a product at full price, at a discount, or received it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment