Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cell Phone Holder plus Desktop Stand



The flexible arm cell phone holder has a flaw. It's at the base of the flexible arm where it attaches to the clip. There is too much play in the arm at the base and once positioned and let go, the arm starts to fall slowly. In order to keep this from happening, take about 20 mins to reposition the arm to curl in two places so as to balance the phone. It will stay. The problem is that now the phone is much closer to the desk than I need it to be. I cannot zoom out enough to get a picture or video of say, a book. The camera is too close. I've used another stand which is made a bit different that works so much better. I don't recommend this one.
The desktop stand is awesome! I use it everyday. It's adjustable for different angles.
#cellphoneholderstand
#honestlysuzie

Check it out on Amazon HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment