Sunday, May 29, 2016

US Art Supply Extra-Large Wooden Bookrack Table Easel & Cookbook Holder



In the days when plastic reigns it's really nice to have an item made of real wood. The easel is well made and does not have an odor. It's not as lightweight as a plastic model would be but it's not too heavy to carry in a book bag or computer bag.
I would have loved to have one of these while I was in college. It will not only hold your book, but it will hold the pages in place with the set of small swivel arms. There are numerous angle adjustments for easier viewing. A tablet will fit this with ease for watching movies or presentations.
I have not used the product as an art easel as of yet. If I do I will add to my review.

Purchase on Amazon HERE





#usartsupply
#honestlysuzie

No comments:

Post a Comment