Monday, May 30, 2016

MAAN TECH Premium Cell Phone Holder



Do you want a flexible yet sturdy cell phone stand? With this stand, you can position your phone anywhere you want and record video or take photos. This is great for making product videos, video chatting with friends or taking fun pictures.
No complicated set up. It's very easy to attach to just about any solid table top or surface. I even attached it to my living room lamp.

This is a MUST BUY! This is the 3rd cell phone holder I've tried. This is the best one yet!
The others clip on, this one is set up to tighten down on a surface and it's capable of attaching to thicker surfaces than most. It is extremely sturdy. I can position my phone at any angle and this stand works wonderfully. Try it and let me know what you think!
#mtmaantech

Buy it on Amazon HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment