Saturday, June 11, 2016

CoolingTech Phone Car Mount

We used this on our 7 hr trip to FL. We like it better than the one we had before. This one fits hubby's new phone- Galaxy s6 well. Older mounts don't. The flexible arm brings the phone closer to the drivers seat so my husband can easily see our GPS navigation while driving. If he needs me to look at the screen, I just reach over and easily rotate the phone toward me, then I rotate it back. 
There are only two children cons- 1. If the road has constant bumps, the phone holder shakes. 2. The holder won't stick to the dash as the description states. We intended on using it on the windshield so this is not a huge issue. All in all, I do recommend this one as you can't beat the price.




#carmount
#honestlysuzie

No comments:

Post a Comment