Thursday, June 9, 2016

Glasser Liquid Chalk Markers



These liquid chalk markers are very vibrant and make crisp lines. They are a lot of fun to use. They have dual tips- one end is chiseled, the other is a regular tip. When you first get them, use scrap paper to push down on each tip until the nub fills with ink. You should only have to do this once. All liquid chalk markers will require you to do this before first use.

I would have given these 5 stars if it wasn't for them being hard to erase. My attached photos will show the results after wet wiping once then using more pressure and wet wiping multiple times. Some of the lines and images are still faintly visible. This may be because I used them on a chalkboard that was created with chalk paint. Other surfaces may react differently and once I try them out I will amend my review to reflect my findings.




#glassermarkers
#honestlysuzie

No comments:

Post a Comment