Sunday, June 19, 2016

Roll Top Dry Bag by Survival Hax


I love to camp and I kayak. I haven't been able to take this dry bag out on a paddle yet so I tested it in the pool. I placed a men's running shoe and some paper towels in the bag. Then rolled it and clipped it, while leaving some air inside so it will float. I rolled it around in the water and left it floating in the pool for over an hour. Everything stayed dry. Be aware that when you unroll the top of the bag, drops of water may enter the bag, so be careful with your electronics. 
There were no leaks in the dry bag I received and it worked perfectly as described. I'll be kayaking with family and friends later this summer and will update my review accordingly. If this one continues to give me good results, I'll be ordering a few more.




 
#survivalhax
#honestlysuzie

No comments:

Post a Comment